Consulate of Italy in Brisbane, Australia
Consulate of Italy in Brisbane, Australia located at 199, George Street, Level 8. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Italy or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Consulate Address199, George Street, Level 8
- +61 7 3229 8944
- +61 7 3229 8643
- [email protected]
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Head of Mission
Salvatore Napolitano, Consul
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Italy without a visa. The most common types of Italy visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen Visas (USV)
- Limited Territorial Validity Visas (LTV)
- Long sojourn or "national" Visas (NV)
Besides Consulate of Italy in Brisbane, Australia Italy also has 7 representations in the following cities of Australia:
- Canberra (Embassy)
- Melbourne (Consulate General)
- Sydney (Consulate General)
- West Perth (Consulate)
- Adelaide (Consulate)
- Wollongong (Honorary consul)
- Darwin (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Italy in neighbouring countries/regions of Australia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate of Italy in Brisbane, Australia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 June 2021, at 10:40 AM (EST).