Embassy of Japan in Athens, Greece
Embassy of Japan in Athens, Greece located at Ethnikis Antistaseos 46. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Japan or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressEthnikis Antistaseos 46
152 31 Athens
- +30 210 670-9900
- +30 210 670-9980
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 5.00 pm
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of Greece:
- Sofia, Bulgaria(Embassy)
- Zagreb, Croatia(Embassy)
- Rome, Italy(Embassy)
- Milan, Italy(Consulate General)
- Lisbon, Portugal(Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania(Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia(Embassy)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia(Embassy)
- Barcelona, Spain(Consulate General)
- Las Palmas, Spain(Consulate)
- Ankara, Turkey(Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey(Consulate General)
- Tirana, Albania(Embassy)
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina(Embassy)
- Floriana, Malta(Honorary consul)
- Chișinău, Moldova(Embassy)
- Domagnano, San Marino(Honorary consul)
- Madrid, Spain(Embassy)
- Holy See (Vatican City)(Embassy)
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.