Embassy of Latvia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Latvia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, located at "Kaskad" business center, Kabanbai batira avenue 6/1, office No. 122. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address"Kaskad" business center, Kabanbai batira avenue 6/1, office No. 122
- +7 7172 92 53 16
- +7 7172 92 53 19
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Latvia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Irina Mangule, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Latvia without a visa. The most common types of Latvia visas are the following.
- Schengen C-type visa or short-term visa
- D-type visa or long–stay visa (national visa)
- Airport transit visa (A)
Besides Embassy of Latvia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan Latvia also has 2 representations in the following cities of Kazakhstan:
All diplomatic missions of Latvia in Kazakhstan
Diplomatic missions of Latvia in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Vitsyebsk, Belarus (Consulate)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Batumi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Telavi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Pskov, Russia (Consulate)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Chernihiv, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Lviv, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
Kazakhstan in Latvia
Kazakhstan has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Latvia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 31 July 2021 at 01:18 PM (EST).