Embassy of Malaysia in Seoul, South Korea
Embassy of Malaysia in Seoul, South Korea located at 129, Dokseodang-ro (4-1, Hannam-Dong), Yongsan-Ku. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Malaysia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address129, Dokseodang-ro (4-1, Hannam-Dong), Yongsan-Ku
- +82 2 795 9203 (General Line), +82 2 2077 8600 (General)
- +82 2 794 5488/ 5480
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ( Consular hours : 9:00 am - 11:30 am)
Help us to improve
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries of South Korea:
- Beijing, China(Embassy)
- Guangzhou, China(Consulate General)
- Shanghai, China(Consulate General)
- Kunming, China(Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong(Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan(Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan(Embassy)
- Pyongyang, North Korea(Embassy)
- Nanning, China(Consulate General)
- Xi'an, China(Consulate General)
- Taipei, Taiwan(Other)
Most common services Indonesia diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Attestation/witnessing and notarial service
Certification of Malaysian documents
Birth certificates, school certificates, etc.
Legalisation of documents
Letter of good conducts
Report of lost of Malaysian documents
Passport, identity card and driving license, birth certificate, etc.
Registration of voters for Malaysians
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.