Embassy of Portugal in Stockholm, Sweden
Embassy of Portugal in Stockholm, Sweden located at Drottninggatan 108. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Portugal or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website below.
Embassy AddressDrottninggatan 108
113 60 Stockholm
- +46 8 545 670 60
- +46 8 662 53 29
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Most common services Portuguese diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Marriages, registration of divorce, death certificates, etc.
Civil registry, legalization of foreign documents, importation of household effects, resident certificate, etc.
Power of attorney
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Embassy of Portugal in Stockholm, Sweden Portugal also has 1 representation in the following city of Sweden:
- Gothenburg (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Portugal in neighbouring countries of Sweden:
- Copenhagen, Denmark (Embassy)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Consulate)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Honorary consul)
- Bergen, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Fredrikstad, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Kristiansand, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Stavanger, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Trondheim, Norway (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 25 June 2019, at 03:09 AM (EST).