Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark, located at Kristianiagade 5. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Russia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressKristianiagade 5
- +45 35 42 55 85, +45 35 42 55 86
- +45 35 42 37 41
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Mr. Vladimir Barbin, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Russia without a visa. The most common types of Russia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
- Private visa
- Humanitarian visa
Diplomatic missions of Russia in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Turku, Finland (Consulate General)
- Mariehamn, Finland (Consulate)
- Lappeenranta, Finland (Other)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Embassy)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Barentsburg, Norway (Consulate General)
- Kirkenes, Norway (Consulate General)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Consulate General)
Denmark in Russia
Denmark has 2 representations in the following cities:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 01 March 2022 at 08:10 AM (EST).