Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark located at Kristianiagade 5. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Russia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressKristianiagade 5
- +45 35 42 55 85, +45 35 42 55 86
- +45 35 42 37 41
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Mr. Vladimir Barbin, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Russia without a visa. The most common types of Russia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
- Private visa
- Humanitarian visa
Diplomatic missions of Russia in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Turku, Finland (Consulate General)
- Mariehamn, Finland (Consulate)
- Lappeenranta, Finland (Other)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Embassy)
- Barentsburg, Norway (Consulate General)
- Kirkenes, Norway (Consulate General)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Russia in Copenhagen, Denmark. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 March 2022, at 08:10 AM (EST).