Embassy of Senegal in Rome, Italy
Embassy of Senegal in Rome, Italy, located at Via Stoppani, 7. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Senegal, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressVia Stoppani, 7
- +39 06 686 5212 / 687 2381 / 687 2353
- +39 06 6821 9294
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Italy, FAO, IFAD and WFP.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Senegal in Rome, Italy.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Senegal without a visa. The most common types of Senegal visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
Besides Embassy of Senegal in Rome, Italy Senegal also has 8 representations in the following cities of Italy:
- Bari (Honorary consul)
- Florence (Honorary consul)
- Milan (Honorary consul)
- Naples (Consulate General)
- Ascoli Piceno (Honorary consul)
- Sassari (Honorary consul)
- Genoa (Honorary consul)
- Livorno (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Senegal in neighbouring countries/regions of Italy:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 10 May 2023 at 07:43 AM (EST).