Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan located at ISR Plaza, Plan 11, 69 Nizami Street. View address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressISR Plaza, Plan 11, 69 Nizami Street
- +994 12 505 2576
- +994 12 505 2567
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Head of Mission
Ms Ingrid Tersman, Ambassador
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Narva, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Kakhovka, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Astana, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 April 2019, at 05:42 PM (EST).