Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at ISR Plaza, 11th floor, 69 Nizami Street. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressISR Plaza, 11th floor, 69 Nizami Street
- +994 (0) 12 505 2576
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Tobias Lorentzson, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Narva, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tartu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Murmansk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 07 November 2023 at 12:24 PM (EST).