Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan located at ISR Plaza, 11th floor, 69 Nizami Street. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressISR Plaza, 11th floor, 69 Nizami Street
- +994 (0)12 505 2576
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Ms Ingrid Tersman, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Kakhovka, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Astana, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Baku, Azerbaijan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 March 2020, at 12:24 PM (EST).