Consulate of Thailand in Almaty, Kazakhstan
Consulate of Thailand in Almaty, Kazakhstan located at Gornaya St. 135. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Thailand or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
Consulate AddressGornaya St. 135
- +7 (727) 390 9106 (ext. 9005, 9003)
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Thailand without a visa. The most common types of Thailand visas are the following.
- Tourist visa “TR” single
- Tourist visa “TR” boxing training, scuba diving training and yoga training
- Tourist visa “TR” multiple (tourism purposes with multiple entries)
- Tourist visa category “MT” (medical treatment at hospitals or medical facilities in Thailand)
- Transit visa category “S / TS / C”
- Non-immigrant visa category “B” (business or work as a teacher)
- Non-immigrant visa category “M” (film-producer, journalist or reporter)
- Non-immigrant visa category “ED” (study or do an internship in Thailand)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O” (for Thai family or Volunteering)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-A” (1 year)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-X” (10 years)
Besides Consulate of Thailand in Almaty, Kazakhstan Thailand also has 1 representation in the following city of Kazakhstan:
- Nur-Sultan (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Thailand in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate of Thailand in Almaty, Kazakhstan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 July 2021, at 07:24 AM (EST).