Embassy of Thailand in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Thailand in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, located at Office Number 191, 19th Floor, Kaskad Business Centre, 6/1 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressOffice Number 191, 19th Floor, Kaskad Business Centre, 6/1 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue
- +7 7172 926 440
- +7 7172 926 422
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Thailand in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Lt. Chatchawan Sakornsin, RTN., Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Thailand without a visa. The most common types of Thailand visas are the following.
- Tourist visa “TR” single
- Tourist visa “TR” boxing training, scuba diving training, and yoga training
- Tourist visa “TR” multiple (tourism purposes with multiple entries)
- Tourist visa category “MT” (medical treatment at hospitals or medical facilities in Thailand)
- Transit visa category “S / TS / C”
- Non-immigrant visa category “B” (business or work as a teacher)
- Non-immigrant visa category “M” (film producer, journalist, or reporter)
- Non-immigrant visa category “ED” (study or do an internship in Thailand)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O” (for Thai family or Volunteering)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-A” (1 year)
- Non-immigrant visa category “O-X” (10 years)
Besides Embassy of Thailand in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan Thailand also has 1 representation in the following city of Kazakhstan:
- Almaty (Consulate)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Thailand in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 31 July 2021 at 01:16 PM (EST).