Consulate General of Australia in Denpasar, Indonesia
Consulate General of Australia in Denpasar, Indonesia located at Jalan Tantular, No. 32, Renon. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
AddressJalan Tantular, No. 32, Renon
PO Box 3243
Denpasar Bali 80234
- +62 361 241 118
- +62 361 221 195
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Most common services Australian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Travel Advice for Australians
For latest travel updates and consular assistance service visit Smartraveller.
Elections and Overseas Voting
For more information please visit the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website - How to vote while overseas.
Besides Consulate General of Australia in Denpasar, Indonesia Australia also has 2 representations in the following cities of Indonesia:
Diplomatic missions of Australia in neighbouring countries of Indonesia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(High Commission)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia(Embassy)
- Dili, East Timor(Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Penang, Malaysia(Consulate)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia(High Commission)
- Kuching, Malaysia(Consulate)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Manila, Philippines(Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore(High Commission)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia(Honorary consul)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand(Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 11 July 2018, at 04:00 PM (EST).