Embassy of Australia in Tokyo, Japan
Embassy of Australia in Tokyo, Japan, located at 2-1-14 Mita, Minato-ku. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Australia, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address2-1-14 Mita, Minato-ku
- +81 3 5232 4111
- [email protected] (Consular, notarial, and Australian passport enquiries)
immigration.[email protected] (Visa, immigration, and citizenship enquiries)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Australia in Tokyo, Japan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
Head of Mission
Jan Adams Ao Psm, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Australia without a visa. The most common types of Australia visas are the following.
- Visitor visas
- Studying and training visas
- Family and partner visas
- Working and skilled visas
- Refugee and humanitarian visas
Besides Embassy of Australia in Tokyo, Japan Australia also has 1 representation in the following city of Japan:
- Osaka (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Australia in neighbouring countries/regions of Japan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 13 November 2021 at 03:31 AM (EST).