British Embassy in Monrovia, Liberia
British Embassy in Monrovia, Liberia, located at Leone Compound, 12th Street Beach-side, Sinkor. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United Kingdom, or view the information about the address, phone, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressLeone Compound, 12th Street Beach-side, Sinkor
- +231 (0) 777 530 320, +44 20 7008 5000
- [email protected]
Please call the British Embassy in Monrovia, Liberia, at +231 (0) 777 530 320, +44 20 7008 5000 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the British Embassy in Monrovia, Liberia.
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Neil Bradley, Ambassador
Diplomatic missions of United Kingdom in neighbouring countries/regions of Liberia:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Banjul, Gambia (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (High Commission)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (High Commission)
- Lagos, Nigeria (High Commission)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 04 April 2023 at 11:30 AM (EST).