Embassy of Canada in Tokyo, Japan
Embassy of Canada in Tokyo, Japan located at 7- 3-38 Akasaka,Minato-ku. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Canada or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address7- 3-38 Akasaka,Minato-ku
- +81 3 5412 6200
- +81 3 5412 6289
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Canada in Tokyo, Japan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
Ian Burney, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Besides Embassy of Canada in Tokyo, Japan Canada also has 5 representations in the following cities of Japan:
- Nagoya (Consulate)
- Hiroshima (Consulate)
- Sapporo, (Consulate)
- Fukuoka (Honorary consul)
- Osaka (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries/regions of Japan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in Tokyo, Japan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 28 June 2020, at 02:26 PM (EST).