Consulate General of Colombia in Frankfurt, Germany
Consulate General of Colombia in Frankfurt, Germany located at Fürstenbergerstrasse 223. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
60323 Frankfurt am Main
- +49 69 959 5670
- +49 69 596 2080
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Kristian Helmut Norman Bickenbach Gil, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Colombia without a visa. The most common types of Colombia visas are the following.
- Visitor visa (type V)
- Resident visa (type R)
- Migrant visa (type M)
Besides Consulate General of Colombia in Frankfurt, Germany Colombia also has 3 representations in the following cities of Germany:
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Graz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- London, United Kingdom (Consulate General)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Colombia in Frankfurt, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 May 2021, at 09:09 AM (EST).