Consulate General of Colombia in Frankfurt, Germany
Consulate General of Colombia in Frankfurt, Germany, located at Fürstenbergerstrasse 223. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
60323 Frankfurt am Main
- +49 (0) 69 959 5670
- +49 (0) 69 596 2080
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, By appointment
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Colombia without a visa. The most common types of Colombia visas are the following.
- Visitor visa (type V)
- Resident visa (type R)
- Migrant visa (type M)
Consular Services and Assistance
Colombia's embassies and consulates provide various services and assistance to Colombian citizens and foreign nationals, such as Colombian passport services, notary services, birth registration, assistance during emergencies, and processing of visa applications for foreign nationals.
Besides Consulate General of Colombia in Frankfurt, Germany Colombia also has 3 representations in the following cities of Germany:
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Graz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Antwerp, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Consulate General)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 08 August 2023 at 04:11 AM (EST).