Honorary Consulate of Austria in Anchorage, Alaska
Honorary Consulate of Austria in Anchorage, Alaska located at c/o Hotel Captain Cook, 939 West 5th Ave.. View a Location Map, get Directions or view other details.
c/o Hotel Captain Cook, 939 West 5th Ave.
Anchorage AK 99501
- (907) 276-6000
- (907) 343 2211
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Besides Honorary Consulate of Austria in Anchorage, Alaska Austria also has 27 representations in the following cities of United States:
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries of United States:
- Ottawa, Canada(Embassy)
- Calgary, Canada(Honorary consul)
- Halifax, Canada(Honorary consul)
- Montreal, Canada(Honorary consul)
- Regina, Canada(Honorary consul)
- Toronto, Canada(Honorary consul)
- Vancouver, Canada(Honorary consul)
- Winnipeg, Canada(Honorary consul)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico(Embassy)
- Cancun, Mexico(Honorary consul)
- Guadalajara, Mexico(Consulate)
- Mérida, Mexico(Consulate)
- Monterrey, Mexico(Consulate)
- Tijuana, Mexico(Consulate)
Most common services Austrian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Austrian passport services
Assistance depends upon the nature of the crisis. For more information, you may contact with your nearest Austrian embassy or consulate.
Requesting legal documents
Birth, marriage, death certificates, replacement for a stolen/lost driver's license, etc.
Certification of documents
Agreements, power-of-attorney, etc.
Austrian ID card (Personalausweis)
Austrian certificate of good conduct (Criminal record)
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Last updated 1 days ago
United States in Austria
United States has representation in the following city:
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. No responsibility is taken by embassies.info for the accuracy of this information. Disclaimer