Consulate General of Japan in Kolkata, India
Consulate General of Japan in Kolkata, India located at 55, MN Sen Ln, Tollygunge. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address55, MN Sen Ln, Tollygunge
Kolkata West Bengal 700040
- (91-33) 3507-6830
- (91-33) 3507-6835
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa and West Bengal
Head of Mission
Nakamura Yutaka, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Kolkata, India Japan also has 4 representations in the following cities of India:
- New Delhi (Embassy)
- Chennai (Consulate General)
- Mumbai (Consulate General)
- Bengaluru (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of India:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Japan in Kolkata, India. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 May 2021, at 01:59 PM (EST).