Embassy of Croatia in Baghdad, Iraq
Embassy of Croatia in Baghdad, Iraq located at Al Jadryah,Ha Al Jamie, Quarter 913, Street 45, House 14. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAl Jadryah,Ha Al Jamie, Quarter 913, Street 45, House 14
- +964 751 931 2897
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Croatia in Baghdad, Iraq at +964 751 931 2897 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Croatia in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Ivan Juric, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Croatia without a visa. The most common types of Croatia visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Family reunification visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Employment visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
Diplomatic missions of Croatia in neighbouring countries/regions of Iraq:
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Caesarea, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Ashdod, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Kfar Shmaryahu, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Croatia in Baghdad, Iraq. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 December 2021, at 11:34 AM (EST).