Embassy of Georgia in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Georgia in The Hague, Netherlands, located at Lange Vijverberg 12. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Georgia, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Georgia in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
David Solomonia, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Georgia without a visa. The most common types of Georgia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa (A)
- Special visa (B)
- Ordinary visa (C)
- Immigration visa (D)
- Transit visa (T)
Besides Embassy of Georgia in The Hague, Netherlands Georgia also has 2 representations in the following cities of Netherlands:
Diplomatic missions of Georgia in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Innsbruck, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium (Embassy)
- Ciney, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Bordeaux, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Monaco, Monaco (Honorary consul)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Bristol, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 March 2023 at 06:02 AM (EST).