Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark located at Hammerensgade 4, 3rd floor. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Greece or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressHammerensgade 4, 3rd floor
1267 Copenhagen K
- +45 3311 4533
- +45 3393 1646
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Attestation of documents
- Power of attorney
Head of Mission
Nikolaos Kotrokois, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Honorary consul)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Turku, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Kuopio, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Oulu, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Rovaniemi, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (Honorary consul)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Bergen, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Malmo, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 December 2021, at 11:50 AM (EST).