Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark, located at Hammerensgade 4, 3rd floor. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Greece, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressHammerensgade 4, 3rd floor
1267 Copenhagen K
- +45 3311 4533
- +45 3393 1646
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Greece in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Attestation of documents
- Power of attorney
Head of Mission
Nikolaos Kotrokois, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Honorary consul)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Turku, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Kuopio, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Oulu, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Rovaniemi, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (Honorary consul)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Malmö, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 30 December 2021 at 11:50 AM (EST).