Embassy of Germany in San Jose, Costa Rica
Embassy of Germany in San Jose, Costa Rica located at Torre La Sabana, 8° piso, Sabana Norte. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressTorre La Sabana, 8° piso, Sabana Norte
- +506 22 90 90 91 / 92 / 93
- +506 22 31 64 03
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Martina Nibbeling-Wriessnig, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Costa Rica:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in San Jose, Costa Rica. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 July 2022, at 01:01 AM (EST).