Consulate General of Japan in Cebu, Philippines
Consulate General of Japan in Cebu, Philippines, located at 8th Floor, 2Quad Building, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address8th Floor, 2Quad Building, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park
- (63-32) 231-7321 / 7322
- (63-32) 231-6843
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference, or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor, etc.)
- The study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Japanese embassies and consulates assist Japanese citizens in obtaining or renewing their passports. They accept passport applications, collect the necessary documents, and issue new passports or renew a passport.
Japanese embassies and consulates provide consular assistance and support to Japanese citizens abroad, including in cases of emergency and other consular services.
Notarial and Legalization Services
Japanese embassies and consulates offer notarial services, including notarization of documents, authentication of signatures, and legalization of documents to use in foreign countries.
Japanese embassies and consulates process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Japan for tourism, work, study, business, or other purposes.
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Cebu, Philippines Japan also has 2 representations in the following cities of Philippines:
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of Philippines:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Embassy)
- Dili, East Timor (Embassy)
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Makassar, Indonesia (Other)
- Medan, Indonesia (Consulate General)
- Surabaya, Indonesia (Consulate General)
- Denpasar, Indonesia (Consulate General)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (Other)
- Penang, Malaysia (Consulate General)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands (Representative Office)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand (Consulate General)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 30 April 2023 at 11:49 PM (EST).