Embassy of Japan in Manila, Philippines
Embassy of Japan in Manila, Philippines located at 2627 Roxas Boulevard. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Japan or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address2627 Roxas Boulevard
1300 Pasay City
- +63 2 551-5710
- +63 2 551-5780
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Besides Embassy of Japan in Manila, Philippines Japan also has 2 representations in the following cities of Philippines:
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of Philippines:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(Embassy)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia(Embassy)
- Dili, East Timor(Embassy)
- Jakarta, Indonesia(Embassy)
- Makassar, Indonesia(Other)
- Medan, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Surabaya, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Denpasar, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia(Embassy)
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia(Other)
- Penang, Malaysia(Consulate General)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore(Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand(Consulate General)
- Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands(Representative Office)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.