Consulate General of Japan in Penang, Malaysia
Consulate General of Japan in Penang, Malaysia located at Level 28, Menara BHL, 51, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
AddressLevel 28, Menara BHL, 51, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah
- +60 4 226 3030
- +60 4 226 1030
- firstname.lastname@example.org (except Visa-related inquiries)
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak, Kelantan and Trengganu
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Penang, Malaysia Japan also has 2 representations in the following cities of Malaysia:
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of Malaysia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(Embassy)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia(Embassy)
- Dili, East Timor(Embassy)
- Jakarta, Indonesia(Embassy)
- Makassar, Indonesia(Other)
- Medan, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Surabaya, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Denpasar, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Pasay City, Philippines(Embassy)
- Cebu City, Philippines(Other)
- Davao City, Philippines(Consulate)
- Singapore, Singapore(Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand(Consulate General)
- Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands(Representative Office)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.