Embassy of Japan in Sana'a, Yemen
Embassy of Japan in Sana'a, Yemen is currently closed!
"Effective on May 10, 2015, the Embassy of Japan in Yemen has been moved to Riyadh, and the certain functions of the Embassy are continued at the Embassy of Japan in Saudi Arabia." - https://www.ye.emb-japan.go.jp/itprtop_en/index.html.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference, or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor, etc.)
- The study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of Yemen:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Other)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Sana'a, Yemen. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 13 March 2022 at 10:37 AM (EST).