Embassy of North Macedonia in Brussels, Belgium
Embassy of North Macedonia in Brussels, Belgium, located at Rue de la Loi, 38. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of North Macedonia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressRue de la Loi, 38
- +32 2 734 56 87
- +32 2 732 91 08
- [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of North Macedonia in Brussels, Belgium, at +32 2 734 56 87 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of North Macedonia in Brussels, Belgium.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to North Macedonia without a visa. The most common types of North Macedonia visas are the following.
- Short stay visa
- Long stay visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of North Macedonia in neighbouring countries/regions of Belgium:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Mainz, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Nuremberg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Vaduz, Liechtenstein (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 15 November 2023 at 08:11 AM (EST).