Consulate of Malaysia in Pekanbaru, Indonesia
Consulate of Malaysia in Pekanbaru, Indonesia located at Jln. Jenderal Sudirman, Simpang Tiga. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Malaysia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Consulate AddressJln. Jenderal Sudirman, Simpang Tiga
- +62 761 856 166, +62 761 856 167
- +62 761 789 4052
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Besides Consulate of Malaysia in Pekanbaru, Indonesia Malaysia also has 3 representations in the following cities of Indonesia:
Diplomatic missions of Malaysia in neighbouring countries of Indonesia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(High Commission)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia(Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Manila, Philippines(Embassy)
- Davao City, Philippines(Consulate General)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
- Singapore, Singapore(High Commission)
- Songkhla, Thailand(Consulate General)
- Dili, East Timor(Embassy)
Most common services Indonesia diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Attestation/witnessing and notarial service
Certification of Malaysian documents
Birth certificates, school certificates, etc.
Legalisation of documents
Letter of good conducts
Report of lost of Malaysian documents
Passport, identity card and driving license, birth certificate, etc.
Registration of voters for Malaysians
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.