Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Guangzhou, China
Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Guangzhou, China, located at M02, The Garden Hotel, 368, Huanshi Dong Road. View address, phone, fax, office hours, Facebook page, Twitter, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressM02, The Garden Hotel, 368, Huanshi Dong Road
- +86 20 8365 2857
- +86 20 8365 2857
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Guangdong Province, Fujian Province, Hainan Province, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Jiangxi Province.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sri Lanka without a visa. The most common types of Sri Lanka visas are the following.
- Tourist visit visa
- Employment category visa
- Investor category visa
- Religious category visa
- Student category visa
- Business purpose visa
- Registered Indians covered by the 1954 Indo-Lanka agreement
- Ex- Sri Lankans and their dependants
- Family members of a Sri Lankan
- Diplomatic and official visa
- My dream home visa programme
- Resident guest visa programme
Types of Sri Lankan Passports
Sri Lankan government issues several types of passports including
Regular Passport: This is the standard passport issued to Sri Lankan citizens for general travel purposes.
Diplomatic Passport: Diplomatic passports are issued to Sri Lankan diplomats and individuals representing the Sri Lankan government on diplomatic missions abroad.
Official Passport: Official passports are issued to Sri Lankan government officials, employees of state institutions, and individuals representing the Sri Lankan government on official business or diplomatic missions.
Emergency Certificate (EC)
An Emergency Certificate (EC) is a one-way travel document issued to Sri Lankan citizens who have lost their passports or have no valid travel documents to return to Sri Lanka on an emergency basis.
Besides Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Guangzhou, China Sri Lanka also has 2 representations in the following cities of China:
Diplomatic missions of Sri Lanka in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
- Kowloon, Hong Kong (Honorary consul)
- Osaka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Nagoya-shi, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Joso City, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Otaru City, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Daegu, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 10 December 2022 at 12:46 PM (EST).