Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China
Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China located at 3, Dongzhimenwai Dajie Sanlitun. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address3, Dongzhimenwai Dajie Sanlitun
- +86 10 8531 1800
- +86 10 6532 5008
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am -12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 3:15 pm
Public hours: Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Ms Helena Sångeland, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China Sweden also has 1 representation in the following city of China:
- Shanghai (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Pyongyang, North Korea (Embassy)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Fukuoka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Kobe, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Daejeon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Hongcheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Incheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 March 2020, at 07:11 AM (EST).