Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China
Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China located at 3, Dongzhimenwai Dajie Sanlitun. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy Address3, Dongzhimenwai Dajie Sanlitun
- +86 10 8531 1800
- +86 10 6532 5008
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am -12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 3:15 pm
Public hours: Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Ms Helena Sångeland, Ambassador
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Beijing, China Sweden also has 1 representation in the following city of China:
- Shanghai (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Pyongyang, North Korea (Embassy)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Fukuoka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Kobe, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Daejeon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Hongcheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Incheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 26 June 2019, at 03:32 AM (EST).