Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan
Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan located at 1-10-3-100 Roppongi. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address1-10-3-100 Roppongi
- +81 3 5562 5050
- +81 3 5562 9095
- [email protected]
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Consular visiting hours)
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Pereric Högberg, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan Sweden also has 2 representations in the following cities of Japan:
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Japan:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Pyongyang, North Korea (Embassy)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Daejeon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Hongcheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Incheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 March 2020, at 02:09 PM (EST).