Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan
Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan located at 1-10-3-100 Roppongi. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy Address1-10-3-100 Roppongi
- +81 3 5562 5050
- +81 3 5562 9095
- [email protected]
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Consular visiting hours)
Head of Mission
Pereric Högberg, Ambassador
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo, Japan Sweden also has 2 representations in the following cities of Japan:
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Japan:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Pyongyang, North Korea (Embassy)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Daejeon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Gwangju, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Hongcheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Incheon, South Korea (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 22 September 2019, at 09:39 AM (EST).