Embassy of Uzbekistan in Moscow, Russia
Embassy of Uzbekistan in Moscow, Russia, located at 12 Pogorelskiy lane. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Uzbekistan, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Moscow, Russia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Asadov Botirjon Zakirovich, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Uzbekistan without a visa. The most common types of Uzbekistan visas are the following.
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Transit visa
- Group visa
Besides Embassy of Uzbekistan in Moscow, Russia Uzbekistan also has 6 representations in the following cities of Russia:
- Kazan (Consulate General)
- Novosibirsk (Consulate General)
- Rostov-on-Don (Consulate General)
- Saint Petersburg (Consulate General)
- Vladivostok (Consulate General)
- Yekaterinburg (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Uzbekistan in neighbouring countries/regions of Russia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 01 June 2023 at 11:40 PM (EST).