Consulate of Colombia in Las Palmas, Spain
Consulate of Colombia in Las Palmas, Spain located at Calle Obispo Codina No 3, Planta 1. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Colombia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Consulate AddressCalle Obispo Codina No 3, Planta 1
35001 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- +34 928 330 949
- +34 928 322 501
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm (consular procedures and delivery of documents), 3:00 pm - 5:30 p.m (assistance to nationals and legal assistance) by appointment
Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands (Palmas Provinces of Gran Canaria and Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
Most common services Colombian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
The types of visas: Visitor visas, business visa, crew member visa, temporary visa, special temporary visa, resident visa, curtesy visas, etc.
Birth certificate, Colombian minor ID card, Colombian ID card, Military ID.
Apostille, Power of Attorney, and other Notarial Acts
Legalization and signature authentication, General power of attorney, exit permit for minors, public deeds, apostille, etc.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Consulate of Colombia in Las Palmas, Spain Colombia also has 6 representations in the following cities of Spain:
- Barcelona(Consulate General)
- Palma de Mallorca(Consulate)
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries of Spain:
- Sofia, Bulgaria(Consulate)
- Limassol, Cyprus(Honorary consul)
- Thessaloniki, Greece(Honorary consul)
- Holy See (Vatican City)(Embassy)
- Lisbon, Portugal(Embassy)
- Athens, Greece(Consulate)
- Rome, Italy(Embassy)
- Florence, Italy(Consulate)
- Milan, Italy(Consulate)
- Rome, Italy(Consulate)
- Qormi, Malta(Consulate)
- Ankara, Turkey(Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey(Consulate)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 15 December 2018, at 11:01 AM (EST).