Embassy of Colombia in Lisbon, Portugal
Embassy of Colombia in Lisbon, Portugal located at Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, 16- 6º Walk Palácio Sottomayor. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Colombia or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressAv. Fontes Pereira de Melo, 16- 6º Walk Palácio Sottomayor
- +351 213 188 480
- +351 213 188 499
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Head of Mission
Carmenza Jaramillo Gutiérrez, Ambassador
Most common services Colombian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
The types of visas: Visitor visas, business visa, crew member visa, temporary visa, special temporary visa, resident visa, curtesy visas, etc.
Birth certificate, Colombian minor ID card, Colombian ID card, Military ID.
Apostille, Power of Attorney, and other Notarial Acts
Legalization and signature authentication, General power of attorney, exit permit for minors, public deeds, apostille, etc.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries of Portugal:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Consulate)
- Limassol, Cyprus (Honorary consul)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (Honorary consul)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Barcelona, Spain (Consulate General)
- Bilbao, Spain (Consulate)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain (Consulate)
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain (Consulate)
- Seville, Spain (Consulate)
- Valencia, Spain (Consulate)
- Athens, Greece (Consulate)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Florence, Italy (Consulate)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate)
- Rome, Italy (Consulate)
- Qormi, Malta (Consulate)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey (Consulate)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 09 April 2019, at 09:00 AM (EST).