Consulate General of Ecuador in New Haven, Connecticut
Consulate General of Ecuador in New Haven, Connecticut located at 1 Church Street. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels.
Address1 Church Street
New Haven, CT 06510
- (203) 752-1947, (203) 752-0827
- (203) 752-1389
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Consulate General of Ecuador in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ecuador without a visa. The most common types of Ecuador visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Permanent residency visas
Temporary resident visas
- Ecuador work visa
- Ecuador student visa
- Ecuador retirement visa
- Investor visa
- Residence visa for an athlete or artist
- Religious volunteers residence visa
- Diplomatic visa
Besides Consulate General of Ecuador in New Haven, Connecticut Ecuador also has 11 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- Atlanta (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- Miami (Consulate General)
- Minneapolis (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- Newark (Consulate General)
- Phoenix (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Ecuador in New Haven, Connecticut. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 January 2022, at 07:43 AM (EST).