Embassy of Greece in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Greece in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, located at 109 Microdistrict Karaotkel 2. View address, phone, fax, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address109 Microdistrict Karaotkel 2
- (0077172) 563 714 / 563 755
- (0077172) 563 826
- [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of Greece in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, at (0077172) 563 714 / 563 755 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Greece in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Attestation of documents
- Power of attorney
Head of Mission
Adam Giorgios Adamidis, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Honorary consul)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Novorossiysk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kaliningrad, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Mariupol, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 31 December 2021 at 03:22 AM (EST).