Embassy of Greece in Moscow, Russia
Embassy of Greece in Moscow, Russia, located at Leont'yevskiy Pereulok, 4. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Greece, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressLeont'yevskiy Pereulok, 4
- +7 495 539 2940, +7 495 539 2941
- +7 495 539 2950
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Greece in Moscow, Russia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Aikaterini Nasika, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Greece without a visa. The most common types of Greece visas are the following.
- Schengen Visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Besides Embassy of Greece in Moscow, Russia Greece also has 3 representations in the following cities of Russia:
Diplomatic missions of Greece in neighbouring countries/regions of Russia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Honorary consul)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Mariupol, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 08 December 2021 at 07:48 AM (EST).