Embassy of Israel in Berlin, Germany
Embassy of Israel in Berlin, Germany located at Auguste-Viktoria-Str. 74-76. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAuguste-Viktoria-Str. 74-76
- +49 30 8904 5500
- +49 30 8904 5309
- [email protected]
Reception: Monday to Thursday: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Israel in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Jeremy Issacharoff, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Besides Embassy of Israel in Berlin, Germany Israel also has 1 representation in the following city of Germany:
- Munich (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Israel in Berlin, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 March 2019, at 08:40 AM (EST).