Embassy of Israel in Paris, France
Embassy of Israel in Paris, France located at 3 rue Rabelais. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address3 rue Rabelais
- +33 1 4076 5500
- +33 1 4076 5555
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Israel in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Aliza Bin-Noun, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Besides Embassy of Israel in Paris, France Israel also has 1 representation in the following city of France:
- Marseille (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Israel in Paris, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 March 2019, at 07:30 AM (EST).