Embassy of Israel in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Israel in The Hague, Netherlands located at Johan de Wittlaan 5. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressJohan de Wittlaan 5
2517 JR The Hague
- +31 70 376 0500
- +31 70 376 0555
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Israel in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Naor Gilon, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Consulate General)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Israel in The Hague, Netherlands. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 March 2021, at 02:00 PM (EST).