Embassy of Israel in Brussels, Belgium
Embassy of Israel in Brussels, Belgium located at Avenue de l'Obsevatoire 40, uccle 1180. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social media channels, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressAvenue de l'Obsevatoire 40, uccle 1180
- +32 2 373.55.00
- +32 2 373.56.17
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am to 3:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Israel in Brussels, Belgium.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Mme Simona Frankel, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Belgium:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Consulate General)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Israel in Brussels, Belgium. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 November 2019, at 11:12 AM (EST).