Consulate General of Japan in Guangzhou, China
Consulate General of Japan in Guangzhou, China located at Garden Tower, 368 Huanshi Dong Lu. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
AddressGarden Tower, 368 Huanshi Dong Lu
- +86 20 8334 3009
- +86 20 8333 8972
- consular business, inquiries about the visit visa : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Other inquiries about visas: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm)
Connecticut (except for Fairfield County, which is under the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of Japan in New York), Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Guangzhou, China Japan also has 6 representations in the following cities of China:
- Dalian(Consulate General)
- Shenyang(Consulate General)
- Chongqing(Consulate General)
- Qingdao(Consulate General)
- Shanghai(Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 12 July 2018, at 10:23 AM (EST).