Consulate General of Japan in Guangzhou, China
Consulate General of Japan in Guangzhou, China located at Garden Tower, 368 Huanshi Dong Lu. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, consular jurisdiction, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressGarden Tower, 368 Huanshi Dong Lu
- +86 20 8334 3009
- +86 20 8333 8972
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Connecticut (except for Fairfield County, which is under the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of Japan in New York), Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
Head of Mission
Keiji Kamei, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Guangzhou, China Japan also has 6 representations in the following cities of China:
- Dalian (Consulate General)
- Shenyang (Consulate General)
- Beijing (Embassy)
- Chongqing (Consulate General)
- Qingdao (Consulate General)
- Shanghai (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Japan in Guangzhou, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 September 2021, at 01:12 PM (EST).