Embassy of Japan in Beijing, China
Embassy of Japan in Beijing, China located at No.1 Liangmaqiao Dongjie. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Japan or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressNo.1 Liangmaqiao Dongjie
- +86 10 8531-9800
- +86 10 6532-7081
- [email protected]
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 1:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Japan in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Yokoi Yoko, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor etc.)
- Study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Besides Embassy of Japan in Beijing, China Japan also has 6 representations in the following cities of China:
- Dalian (Consulate General)
- Guangzhou (Consulate General)
- Shenyang (Consulate General)
- Chongqing (Consulate General)
- Qingdao (Consulate General)
- Shanghai (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Japan in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 February 2020, at 11:02 AM (EST).