Consulate General of Norway in St. Petersburg, Russia
Consulate General of Norway in St. Petersburg, Russia located at Ligovskij prospekt 13-15 , 3rd floor. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressLigovskij prospekt 13-15 , 3rd floor
St. Petersburg 191014
- +7 812 612 4100
- +7 812 612 4101
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Head of Mission
Richard Nygaard Scarborough, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Norway without a visa. The most common types of Norway visas are the following.
- Schengen visa- Type C
- Multiple-entry visas
- Entry visas (D-visas)
- Residence permit
Besides Consulate General of Norway in St. Petersburg, Russia Norway also has 3 representations in the following cities of Russia:
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Russia:
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Norway in St. Petersburg, Russia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 21 October 2021, at 08:14 AM (EST).