High Commission of Australia in Aiwo, Nauru
High Commission AddressMQ45 & MQ43 NPC OE
- +674 557 3380
- +674 557 3382
Please call High Commission of Australia in Aiwo, Nauru at +674 557 3380 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Australia in Aiwo, Nauru.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
Head of Mission
Ms Angela Tierney, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Australia without a visa. The most common types of Australia visas are the following.
- Visitor visas
- Studying and training visas
- Family and partner visas
- Working and skilled visas
- Refugee and humanitarian visas
Diplomatic missions of Australia in neighbouring countries/regions of Nauru:
- Suva, Fiji (High Commission)
- Tarawa, Kiribati (High Commission)
- Pohnpei, Micronesia (Embassy)
- Auckland, New Zealand (Consulate General)
- Wellington, New Zealand (High Commission)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (High Commission)
- Lae,, Papua New Guinea (Consulate)
- Apia, Samoa (High Commission)
- Honiara, Solomon Islands (High Commission)
- Nuku'alofa, Tonga (High Commission)
- Port Vila, Vanuatu (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Australia in Aiwo, Nauru. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 June 2020, at 12:37 PM (EST).