High Commission of Australia in Apia, Samoa
High Commission of Australia in Apia, Samoa located at Beach Road. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Australia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
High Commission AddressBeach Road
PO Box 704
- +685 23 411
- +685 23 159
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Ms Sara Moriarty, High Commissioner
Most common services Australian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Travel Advice for Australians
For latest travel updates and consular assistance service visit Smartraveller.
Elections and Overseas Voting
For more information please visit the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website - How to vote while overseas.
Diplomatic missions of Australia in neighbouring countries of Samoa:
- Suva, Fiji(High Commission)
- Tarawa, Kiribati(High Commission)
- Pohnpei, Micronesia(Embassy)
- Aiwo, Nauru(High Commission)
- Auckland, New Zealand(Consulate General)
- Wellington, New Zealand(High Commission)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea(High Commission)
- Lae, Papua New Guinea(Consulate)
- Honiara, Solomon Islands(High Commission)
- Nuku'alofa, Tonga(High Commission)
- Port Vila, Vanuatu(High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 03 March 2019, at 09:43 AM (EST).