Embassy of Bolivia in Brussels, Belgium
Embassy of Bolivia in Brussels, Belgium, located at Av. Luise 176, Boite 6. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressAv. Luise 176, Boite 6
- (32-2) 627 0010
- (32-2) 647 4782
- [email protected]
- Every working days: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bolivia in Brussels, Belgium.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of Belgium:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Linz, Austria (Consulate)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Belgium in Bolivia
Belgium has 2 representations in the following cities:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Bolivia in Brussels, Belgium.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 11 March 2021 at 03:51 AM (EST).