Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands located at Nassauplein 2. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bolivia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressNassauplein 2
2585 EA The Hague
- +31 70 361 67 07
- +31 70 362 00 39
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Linz, Austria (Consulate)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 March 2021, at 03:41 AM (EST).