Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands, located at Nassauplein 2. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bolivia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNassauplein 2
2585 EA The Hague
- +31 70 361 67 07
- +31 70 362 00 39
- [email protected]
[email protected] (Consular section)
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Roberto Calzadilla Sarmiento, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Linz, Austria (Consulate)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Netherlands in Bolivia
Netherlands has 2 representations in the following cities:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Bolivia in Hague, Netherlands.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 25 March 2023 at 11:18 AM (EST).