Embassy of Germany in Antananarivo, Madagascar
Embassy of Germany in Antananarivo, Madagascar located at 101, Rue du Pasteur Rabeony Hans (Ambodirotra). View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address101, Rue du Pasteur Rabeony Hans (Ambodirotra)
- +261 20 222 38 02, +261 20 222 38 03, +261 20 222 16 91
- +261 20 222 66 27
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of Madagascar:
- Gaborone, Botswana(Embassy)
- Maun, Botswana(Honorary consul)
- Lilongwe, Malawi(Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia(Embassy)
- Pretoria, South Africa(Embassy)
- Lusaka, Zambia(Embassy)
- Harare, Zimbabwe(Embassy)
- Goodlands, Mauritius(Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique(Embassy)
- Victoria, Seychelles(Honorary consul)
- Durban, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Cape Town, South Africa(Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 20 May 2019, at 07:03 AM (EST).