Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Aleppo, Syria
Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Aleppo, Syria located at Mohamed Wahbi Al-Hariri Street, Sebil Area, Raymond Ajam Building. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressMohamed Wahbi Al-Hariri Street, Sebil Area, Raymond Ajam Building
- +963 21 268 96 44, +963 21 268 96 22
- +963 21 268 96 45
Please call Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Aleppo, Syria at +963 21 268 96 44, +963 21 268 96 22 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Aleppo, Syria Sweden also has 1 representation in the following city of Syria:
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries of Syria:
- Kabul, Afghanistan(Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain(Consular Agency)
- Tehran, Iran(Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel(Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel(Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel(Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel(Consulate General)
- Beirut, Lebanon(Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman(Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia(Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia(Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates(Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen(Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar(Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 12 September 2018, at 05:25 AM (EST).