Embassy of Sweden in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of Sweden in Tel Aviv, Israel located at Adgar 360 Bldg, 24th Floor, 2, Hashlosha St.. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressAdgar 360 Bldg, 24th Floor, 2, Hashlosha St.
- +972 3 718 00 00
- +972 3 718 00 05
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12.00 pm, Monday and Thursday: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Head of Mission
Magnus Hellgren, Ambassador
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Embassy of Sweden in Tel Aviv, Israel Sweden also has 3 representations in the following cities of Israel:
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries of Israel:
- Kabul, Afghanistan(Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain(Consular Agency)
- Tehran, Iran(Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon(Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman(Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia(Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia(Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria(Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria(Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates(Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen(Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar(Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 30 April 2019, at 05:32 PM (EST).